Promotion Details & Explanation
Help ease the burden of flood victims by donating from as low as RM9.88 while you get rewarded with 10X Pals Points for doing good. We're partnering with Sunway Pharmacy & Sunway Malls to donate personal care items to #SunwayforGood Flood Relief Programme to aid the many impacted by recent floods.
Make a difference in 4 simple steps, without even leaving your home!
Step 1: Download our Pals For Life mobile app: http://onelink.to/3d7qhs
Step 2: Tap 'Pay' to scan the QR code above to make a purchase
Step 3: Select your preferred payment method
Step 4: Slide to pay. Your donation is complete, thank you!
Terms & Conditions
• Donors will need to download our Pals For Life mobile app and register as a Sunway Pals member to donate. Registration is free at http://onelink.to/3d7qhs
• 10X Pals Points with every RM1 donated is only valid till 31 March 2021.
• Your 10X Pals Points will be credited by the 1st week of the following month i.e Pals Points for Jan donations will be credited by 1st week of Feb, Feb donations by 1st week of March, and March donations by 1st week of April.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1) Is this tax exempted?
No it is not. Tax exempted receipt can only be produced to any approved institutions or charitable organisations which are registered under Lembaga Hasil Dalam Negeri (LHDN).
2) Who are the recipients of these products?
They are B40 families, communities and charity homes in Malaysia.
3) How frequent will the donation be channelled to the beneficiaries?
This will be done on a monthly basis.
4) Can I be a part of this drive as a volunteer?
With the current pandemic, we would highly advise against this. We are working with highly trained partners who are well versed with conducting donation drive during this challenging time.
5) Who are your partners?
We are working with Development of Human Resources for Rural Areas Malaysia (DHRRA), The Lost Food Project (TLFP), Food Aid Foundation (FAF) and Malaysia Red Crescent Society Malaysia in this relief effort.
6) Why do a donation drive that involves pharmaceutical items and not food items?
This is part of the #SunwayforGood Flood Relief initiative. Apart from food items, the underserved communities will also need hygienic, and daily care products.
7) Can I do cash donation instead?
No, we do not accept cash donations. We encourage our donors to visit the Food Bank location in our Sunway Malls to contribute their donations. However, this Sunway Pals donation platform was initiated for those who wish to donate but unable to visit the malls to do so.
8) How long will this donation drive go on?
This donation drive will go on till the end of March 2021.
Valid from 20 January 2021 to 31 March 2021