Promotion Details & Explanation
Indulging in mooncakes together and playing with lanterns are symbols of happiness and reunion during the Mid- Autumn Festival. This year, why not try and DIY your own lantern? Express your creativity @ Sunway Velocity’s Mid-Autumn Lantern Making Competition and stand a chance to win prizes worth up to RM60,000! Sign up today using signup code ‘AUTUMN’ and you can get 500 Pals Points for free. Sunway Pals members will also get a free mooncake and an RM30 F&B voucher upon submission of the lantern.
Register here: http://bit.ly/2znY0N2
Terms & Conditions
• Registration is open from 9th July 2018 – 20th August 2018.
• Lanterns are to be submitted in physical form from 21st – 28th August 2018, 10am – 10pm.
• Physical lantern submissions are to be submitted at Ground Floor, Main Concierge, Sunway Velocity Mall.
• Sunway Velocity Mall reserves the right to select the entries for showcase, the manner, location and duration for the lanterns to be exhibited from 5th September – 24th September 2018.
• Participants might be called upon to work with the event organizers to do touch ups if necessary prior to the exhibition.
• Submissions will also be added to an online gallery on Sunway Velocity Mall’s Facebook Page and open to public voting. The submission with the most votes online will win additional prizes.
• In order to participate in this Contest, all Participants must go to Sunway Velocity Mall’s Facebook Page at https://www.facebook.com/SunwayVelocityMall/ to ‘Like’ the page.
• All Participants must then register for the contest via the link below before 20th August 2018.
• Registration Form: http://bit.ly/2znY0N2
• All Participants are then required to make their own lanterns and submit the physical lanterns from 21st – 28th August 2018, 10am – 10pm.
• The Organiser reserves the right to edit, remove, or disqualify any submissions suspected of infringing any copyright or contain elements not suitable for public’s view or is against public interest, subject to the Organiser’s discretion.
Theme : Freestyle
The lanterns should adhere to the dimensions below:
• NOT larger than 90cm (L) x 90cm (B) x 90cm (H)
• NOT smaller than 60cm (L) x 60cm (B) x 60cm (H)
• Creativity and Originality
• Lanterns MUST come with light bulbs installed and electrical wiring for installation purpose during exhibition.
• Materials for lantern making will NOT be provided
• All kinds of materials are permitted to be used
Grand Prize for one (1) Winner:
• 1x Gintell DeSpace Star Massage Chair worth RM20,988;
• 1x Grand Imperial Dining Voucher worth RM1,500;
• Cash Prize RM3,000
1st Runner Up Prize for one (1) Winner:
• 1x Gintell G-Beetle Plus Foot Massager worth RM1,588;
• 1x Grand Imperial Dining Vouchers worth RM1000;
• Cash Prize RM2,000
2nd Runner Up Prize for one (1) Winner:
• 1x Gintell G-Beetle Plus Foot Massager worth RM1,588;
• 1x Grand Imperial Dining Vouchers worth RM500;
• Cash Prize RM1,000
Consolation Prizes for ten (10) Winners (Each winner gets):
• F&B and Shopping Vouchers worth RM600;
• Prizes total worth up to RM60,000.
• Each participant will receive a box of premium mooncake upon actual lantern submission.
Prizes are subject to availability.
The Organiser reserves the right to substitute the prizes at any time (during or after the Contest Period) without prior notice to the contestants or winners.
Contest Prizes Redemption
• Participants are eligible to win both the physical lantern making contests as well as the online voting contest.
• Winners will be notified via phone on the details of their prize presentation and redemption.
• Prize presentation will be on 6th September 2018 at the Main Atrium, Sunway Velocity Mall.
• Prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged in full, or partially for cash or other equivalents. However, the Organiser reserves the right to replace the prizes with items of similar value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
• Original Proof of identity (i.e. a valid Malaysian Identity Card) shall be required upon request for winner verification. In the event a Winner is unable to produce the aforementioned, the Organiser reserves the right to disqualify the said Winner.
• In the event that a Winner is not able to attend for the prize presentation on 6th September 2018, xa written notification (via Facebook message) is required 2 days before the event itself on or before the day itself. Request for extension of redemption is subject to Sunway Velocity Mall’s discretion. If a written request is not received on or before 6th September 2018, the Organiser reserves the right to disqualify his/her eligibility and select the next qualified Participant instead.
• Should Winners need to have representatives claim their prizes on their behalf, the Representatives must bring photocopies of the Winner’s and the Representatives’ ICs.
• The Organiser and its participating agencies shall not be liable for any loss, damages, mishap, injury, claim or accidents arising directly or indirectly from the contestant’s participation in the Contest and/or redemption of the items. The Participants takes full responsibility for their participation in the Contest and all other matters arising from or related to their participation in the Contest, including prize redemption and usage of the prize received.
Rights, Responsibilities, and Liabilities of the Organiser
•The Contestant agrees that the copyright and all intellectual property rights (including but not limited to copyrights, trademarks, moral rights) subsisting in all images and/or videos submitted for this Contest shall belong to the Organiser.
• The Organiser reserves the rights to publish, use the names (real names and/or Facebook account names), photographs (including Facebook profile pictures), social postings, and/or other submissions by and of the Contestants as materials for the purposes of advertising and/or trade publicity, without any prior notice to the winners. Winners shall not be entitled to claim ownership or other forms of compensation on the materials. All contestant’s information and contest entry details will become the property of the Organiser.
• The Organiser reserves the right to modify, suspend or cancel this Contest – in part or in whole – in the event that it becomes incapable of running as planned, technically interfered with or corrupted, including but not limited to infection by computer viruses, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Organiser, despite its best efforts.
• The Organiser reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to remove and disqualify any contestants and/or entries found or suspected of cheating/hacking/tampering with the Contest submission process, the operation of this Contest or to be in violation of any Contest rules. The Organiser reserves the right to immediately disqualify any person who it reasonably suspects of violating or infringing any of these general terms and conditions. The organiser reserves the right to pursue legal action against any individual it believes to have undertaken fraudulent activities or other activities harmful to this online Contest or the Contest submission process.
• During the profile updating process, where the contestant agrees as such, the contestant will receive future information, products or services from the Organiser after the Campaign of which the Organiser may think to be of interest to the contestant. Communication will cease upon written request to the Organisers from the contestant.
• The Organiser reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions herein at any time at its absolute discretion without prior notice.
• The Organiser and its participating agencies shall not be liable for any loss, damages, mishap, injury, claim or accidents arising directly or indirectly from the contestant’s participation in the Campaign and/or redemption of the items. The contestant takes full responsibility for their participation in the Campaign and all other matters arising from or related to their participation in the Campaign, including prize redemption and usage of the prize received.
• The Organiser and participating agencies will not be held liable for any incomplete or illegible entry due to problems such as computer malfunction, lost Internet connections, transmission problems or other unforeseen circumstances.
Valid from 5 July 2018 to 20 August 2018