Promotion Details & Explanation
Bored? We got you covered! Introducing the Lost City of Gold game in our Sunway Super App! Test your reflexes by racing down the Lost City of Gold Scream Roller Coaster. Swipe to turn, jump and slide to avoid obstacles, collect coins and see how far you can go to earn Game Points!
How to start?
Step 1: Update Sunway Super App to the latest version: http://onelink.to/3d7qhs
Step 2: Go to 'My Game' via Sunway Super App homepage (floating icon) or Program page
Step 2: Start your game and earn as many Game Points as possible!
Use your Game Points to:
- Convert into Pals Points
- Customize your avatar
- Play more rounds
Terms & Conditions
- My Game: Lost City of Gold will run indefinitely until further notice.
- All players are required to have a Pals account and download Sunway Super App to play the game.
- Game Point(s) or Sunway Points converted cannot be exchanged, refunded and is not transferable for cash or any Points form.
- Members are only allowed to convert a maximum of RM1 worth of Sunway Points or 3 times of conversion from Game Point(s) per day. Members are only allowed to convert a maximum of RM30 worth of Sunway Points from Game Point(s) per calendar year. Game Coins conversion terms are subject to change without prior notice. A minimum of 200 Game Point(s) will be remained in your account at all times during every conversion made, Game Point(s) below 200 will not be able to be converted.
- Sunway Super App has sole discretion to update the points conversion rate at any time without prior notice and/or liability to any party.
- Sunway Super App has the right to ban members from participating in Lost City of Gold game and any of its related events if any fraudulent activity is detected. The member may risk being prohibited from joining all other games.
- Sunway Super App reserves the right to change these Terms & Conditions (T&C) at any time without prior notice and/or liability to any party. In the event of inconsistency between these T&C and any marketing or promotional materials related to these T&C shall prevail.
Valid from 19 December 2022 to 31 December 2023