Promotion Details & Explanation
Calling all Guns N’ Roses fans, we’ve got a pair of VVIP concert tickets for you to catch their ‘Not in this Lifetime Tour’ live in Sunway Lagoon!
Stand to win by following these steps:
Not a Pals Member?
Sign up for free with the code GUNSNROSES at https://go.sunwaypals.com.my/ and get 5 entries
Already a Pals Member?
Earn 50 Pals Points & above to get an entry
Step 2: Fill in the Google Form at https://goo.gl/forms/pmwc83jOOLzqiafn2
For Facebook participants: Like & share the campaign post and like Sunway Pals & @BuyTickets.com.my FB pages
For Instagram participants: Like the campaign post and follow Sunway Pals & @BuyTicketsMY Instagram pages
Don’t forget to hashtag #SunwayPals, #GunsNRoses & #BuyTickets in the comment section!
Campaign valid from 9 till 21 October 2018.
Valid only for Sunway Pals Members.
Terms & Conditions
• Campaign is valid from 9 till 21 October 2018.
• For new Pals Members, participants must sign up as a Pals Member during the campaign period with the signup code ‘GUNSNROSES’ at https://go.sunwaypals.com.my/, fill in the campaign form at https://goo.gl/forms/pmwc83jOOLzqiafn2 and complete the instructions provided to be entitled for 5 entries.
• For existing Pals Members, participants must accumulate 50 Pals Points and above during the campaign period and complete the instructions provided to be entitled for ONE entry. Only transactions recorded as points transactions are eligible for entry.
• Limited to ONE (1) campaign entry per member.
• Limited to 1 winner only who will receive a pair of Guns N’ Roses ‘Not in this Lifetime Tour’ VVIP concert tickets.
• The winner will be chosen via system random selection.
• The prize presentation will be held in Klang Valley on working days (Monday – Friday) during the hours of 10am – 6pm. The prize will be considered forfeited if the winner does not attend the prize presentation, unless stated otherwise.
• The winner will be contacted via the winner’s registered Sunway Pals email by 31 October 2018. Should the winner not respond within the stipulated deadline, the prize will be considered forfeited and a new winner will be chosen.
• Sunway Pals reserves the right to refuse, alter, amend, delete or add to the stated terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• In the event that the concert is postponed or cancelled, Sunway Pals is not held liable and will not be providing any replacement of prize.
General Terms & Conditions
• The staff of Sunway Pals Loyalty are not eligible to participate.
• Sunway Pals reserves the right to substitute the prize with other prize of similar value at any time without prior notice. The prize is not transferable, not resalable and not exchangeable for cash.
• Sunway Pals reserves the right, at any time to vary, modify, replace, substitute or terminate the campaign without prior notification to members and without being liable in any way to members.
• Sunway Pals reserves the right to publish or display the names and photographs of winners for advertising and publicity purposes or any other use as the management deems fit and without prior notice, unless prohibited by law.
• If you do not wish to be featured in any editorial or advertising content in the future, kindly write a letter to Sunway Pals Loyalty Sdn. Bhd., Level 12 Menara Sunway, Jalan Lagoon Timur, Bandar Sunway, 47500, Subang Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan or email to [email protected] and your request will be processed within 30 days of the receipt of letter or email.
• By participating in this campaign, participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, and the decision of the Organiser.
• The protection of personal data is an important concern to Sunway and any personal data collected on this form will be treated in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Notice of the company at https://sunwaypals.com.my/privacy
• Participants are deemed to have read the Personal Data Protection Notice (“Notice”) (as posted on https://sunwaypals.com.my/privacy) and agreed to the processing of their personal information in accordance with the Notice.
Valid from 9 October 2018 to 21 October 2018